The list is relatively unsorted for now. I may change this in the future.
General game ideas:
- Spider Simulator
- "Plant a Tree"-game
- Bee Colony Manager
- Cell growth & evolution game (decide whether and what organs are evolving in an organism!)
- Puzzle game with gears/clockworks
- Universe Creator
- Civilization Creator
- Creature Creator
- A combination of all of the 3 above
- "Save the Asteroids" (from destruction by planets etc)
- "Ballistic Constructor" sandbox game: create ballistic weapons (crossbows? catapults? modern guns?), test them in the shooting range and play against or with your friends
- "Hide the Aliens" - Don't let humanity find out about reptile aliens in the government
- "Shadow Demon Game": fight against your inner demons!
- Design a game where the use of violence is optional. If the player makes use of violence, make him fix the mess he's caused. (Interesting in combination with FPS/team play games)
- "Stranded on Planet" Survival Game; research the unique terrain, fauna and flora of the planet in a Kerbal Space Program-like fashion and come back home safely.
VR Game Ideas:
- First Person Open-World Horror Survival Game with focus on teaching real life skills (i.e. for engineering, survival)
- First Person Stealth Game a la SplinterCell
- First Person Racing/Flight/Space Simulation
Other Game Ideas:
- Realistic Flight Simulation paired up with VR, using real life toy helicopters/drones or similar
- "Robotic Colony Game" (tiny robots on a large area serving as play field, in real life)